05 DEC 2006 TUE - CHIANG MAI D7/7

6+am My bro-in-law picked up YouTiao, Fried BeeHoon and Porridge from the road-side stall about 5-min walk from PP II. The YouTiao and Porridge yummy but the Fried BeeHoon very sweet, not nice:

7+am Checked out PP II, hired this "Song Taew" which is smaller compared to the one that we hired on our first day in Chiang Mai. We had to load our luggages inside the vehicle instead of on the roof top of the vehicle. Haha I sat on the vehicle floor throughout the journey to the airport (the price is the same, Baht200):
TR129 CNX/SIN 0900/1305
Unlike Singapore Budget Terminal, we needed not climb the stairs up the plane.
We were not as late as Day 1, free sitting, this round Renyi sat with mama & I:
Ordered Braised Tofu Noodles (S$8) for mama and Instant Cup Noodles (S$4 each) for Renyi & myself:
Coincidently, my sis brought along Tiger Biscuits for snacking:
After breakfast, Renyi having fun with 外婆, she bought these 2 cute hairbands last night:
Touched down around 1pm:


BTW, I spent about S$1500 for mama & myself for this 7-day trip. Considering the Spa Treatment, Hair Cut, Hair Perm, Hair Colouring and Hair Spa that we had, it's relatively cheap.
(airfare S$404, changed Baht S$1K and credit card payment of about S$70 for shopping of 4 dozens of oilments for mama & NIVEA day & night moisturing cream for myself)

No comments: