01/15 JUL 2007 SUN

01JUL07 SUN - Rachel wanna join 哥哥s n 姐姐s, 'play' Maple Story, but......

15JUL07 SUN
- Bought Hotdog Pizza from the bakery inside ColdStorage at Causeway Point, for the kids for snack... very yummy... YiFan & YiHui have been craving for it since I last bought them few months back, they are willing to forgo their favourite Cheesecake & Brownie for it.

- RenYi bought me this dragonfly handphone accessory to seek my forgiveness for hanging up my call.
She called me on Friday, wanted to join YiHui & YiPing to stay at my place, from Friday night to Saturday. I refused to let her come over as I was very tired (been 'baby-sitting' YiHui & YiPing for the past few weekends). She was so disappointed that she hanged my call. She knew she was wrong:
- See the new dragonfly handphone accessory:
(RenYi, hope that whenever you see this 'dragonfly', it will remind you not to be rude & never to hang my call again, ok ;)

No comments: