i'M BACK!

Sorry for my MIA, i'm fine, still in one piece, one big piece heehee... i'll stay strong and mighty, don't worry.
i have not forgotten the following, give me some time ok:
- reply email (Tan, John, Qun, XiaoDu, HaiYing, YuJuan, LiSan, Yoga Therapy friends,...)
- send photo (esp Fernanda, HaiYing & YuJuan)
- translation for HaiYing & YuJuan
- DVD (Yoga Therapy course) for Christina & Royis
- deliver or send Yoga Book that i bought in India & Stone that i picked from Ganga River for friends who supported me via http://www.everydayhero.com.au/CathyHow
- ......

Watched this last Friday:
Um... Garrick is the jianzhi, he invited me, Hou Yali to watch Liu Yali's solo:

Haha i still don't understand Canton though i was in Guangzhou for a year few years back. But i enjoyed this musical. Guess no one can express Anita Mui's BA qi and AO qi,... But not easy lor, Liu Yali solo on stage performing >30 songs, she has her own style.

Din know 'man zhu sha hua' is such a beautiful flower:
The last song of this musical is 'Stand by Me'.

Um... THANK YOU! take this opportunity to thank my friends for always standing by me, also to those who supported me via my hero page:

not easy lor, to 'believe' in fundraising after the NKF & RenCi cases, i guess 'to support me' > 'charity' ==> THANKS!


Last but not least, my notebook down again (the 2nd time this year)!

The first time - while i was preparing my Yoga Therapy Exam where i had to re-write 10 pages on Diabetes, so 'heng' hor...

So... pardon me for my slow in action ok, not missing in action, i promise... =) my eldest niece YiTing, going to Germany with school for 10 days next week, promised to lend me her notebook while she is away =)


No comments: