2012 CNY Day 7 人日... ??? anyway have FUN!!!

today is CNY Day 7 = 人日... happy birthday for everyone??? anyway... have GREAT FUN!!!

the moment i stepped into my eldest brother's house, elijah said something to me and led me to the master bedroom, climbed up the bed, pointed out-and-down the window, told me got cow!... (there're some activities going on at the open field)... he asked me to bring him down to see cow...... so we went after early dinner...





SORRY... i failed to stop them from plucking the leaves :(





frankly i still dunno what's going on here... so got this from bukit panjang cc facebook:

so what's pongal... click here: wiki-pongal

after 'see cow'...





on the way back:

sparkle...















bubbles...








... hope everyone had a fun filled day :)

No comments: