19 FEB 2008 TUE - CHIANGMAI

so happy having the chance to practise my massage on Mama Lek (my see-fu's 'see-fu', i.e. Teacher Pikul's teacher):
Lunch at AUM (vegetarian) - Phad Thai (Baht40, abt S$1.80) yum yum:
Not for makan but for massage hor, ingredients for Medicinal Herb Ball for hot press:

that's my Di-Kar:

I've been craving for the yummy Di-Kar of this Chinese Restaurant, near Night Bazaar:
took me some time to locate the dish, must remember page 13 item 604 'Hog's thigh stewed in Chinese herbs' haha:
mouth-watering right, yes this is the di-kar that I've been craving for:

The moment I finished my 1st bowl of rice, the waiter asked me if I want another bowl.
Hei hei so paisay, 2 bowl of rice, the gravy very 'xia fan' lor:
hahaha kept the last 'piece' to 'hui wei hui wei':
must slowly enjoy the last mouth of di-kar mah... aiyo so full and satisfied...
btw paid Baht100 (abt S$4.50), the di-kar Baht60, guess the tea Baht20 and rice Baht10 each.
must drink chinese tea and keep walking to digest lor:
Heihei guess what I got from Starbucks?
aiyo so sinful... Blueberry Cheese Cake (Baht85, abt S$3.80)... since very satisfied (the di-kar) already, might as well make it better, to land myself in heaven with this hahaha... so shiok lor...

No comments: