21 FEB 2008 THUR - CHIANGMAI

Me with my 'see-fu' Teacher Pikul / My 'Authentic Thai Traditional Nerve-Touch Healing Massage' Course Certificate :
Practical Test - did the complete massage for Teacher Pikul, her comment was 'very good'... heehee not bad hor...
Lunch at Fish Menu, diagonally opp Wat Duang Dee:

My yummy 'fishy' Lunch (Baht30+30, total abt S$2.70) :
See the generous fish chunk and... that's my second bowl of fish soup, no additional charge, I love piping hot soup... yum yum: Wat Umon Mahatherachan, per the Free Magazine [There is a Buddha image changing the expression of the face by light], but I not able to spot that lei:


I like this one:
Dropped-by Wat Duang Dee, just near by Wat Umon Mahatherachan:
Three Kings Monument:
Wat Pra Singh, frankly I visited this bec' per the Free Magazine [There is a very clean toilet which they make brochure also, close 17:00], paisay:


I really like this corner:

Me sitting at a corner, digesting the meaningful phrases that I captured:
The Phrases:



































um... this is the most suitable phrase for my current project:
This is really a nice place......
...... alone ...... or in group ......
Sleeping Buddha:



and finally, my initial purpose of visiting this Wat hahaha...... :
outside Wat Phra Singh:

Spotted this shop while on my way back, so good buy, bought NIVEA products:
Spotted this cake shop, bought a Blueberry Cheese Cake for Baht40 (abt S$1.80) for tonight supper or tomorrow breakfast:
Awana House, my room 101 (circled in pink):

On my way to Night Bazaar, Wat Bupharam, Donald eats Noodle?:
Dinner at Khao Soi Viangping, yummy 'Khao Soi' (Tradition Northern dish, a light curry with both crispy & soft noodle with chicken, pork, beef or pork ball, Baht25, abt S$1.10):
Siang Pure Oil for mama and DaSao's mama:
for papa, mama, myself,...
at Pantip Plaza, ASUS Ultra-Mobile Portable Computer selling at Baht11,900 about S$540.00, so tempting lor. Courts selling at S$598 but no stock lor.
This kind of 'ali-ba-ba' pant, Baht300 (abt S$13.60). I paid INR100 (less than S$4.00) in India last year for a similar one with diff material. Most of my friends said they like it, I'm going to get more, or rather a lot, next week when I go India for 2 months.
for YiHui, Adrian & RenHao:
Me trying the 'worm', tasted like those prawn cracker:
having a break at McDonald, the night bazaar view:
so cute the bookmarks, see my DIY packing before distributing to friends,... nice hor:

Hat (each Baht130, abt S$5.90) for Angel, Elijah & Rachael ; Bubble Gum (each Baht10, abt S$0.45) & Mentos Chewing Gum (each Baht29, abt S$1.30) for bigger kids ; and Hankie (each Baht5, S$0.23)
on my way back, heavy lor:
yum yum my supper, 'Mango Sticky Rice' (Baht40, abt S$1.80):

No comments: