THIS X'MAS

Last week - sore throat, kept drinking herbal tea, throat soothed but started coughing......
This week - MC on Monday & Tuesday (Dr Lee advised dun talk too much, your throat is RED!), Wednesday went back office for half day (x'mas party from 10am to 12pm) [gotta give my throat a break & miss e countdown gathering @ktv], Thursday X'mas Day, Friday office-granted day off. So good hor, it's like one whole week off... 'siao liao' lor, gotta slog next week... what a lousy kick-off for 2009 =(

Simple X'mas Party @ Office:









Last year I prepared Sweetie Bouquet of Lollipops for my friends & colleagues:
This year......
'Berry' X'mas Gift (CF & I shared) [um... got a box of strawberry polky and a piece of strawberry marshmallow, haha already in my stomach when this pic was taken]:
Blessed with X'mas gifts:
Half day off after e party @office, asked YiFan n YiHui to meet me at JE, brought them to IMM for lunch at Ajisen Ramen since they wanna eat mee, the seafood ramen set:
my miso butter ramen:
YiFan & YiHui each finished a big bowl of Seafood Ramen &...
we shared this dessert set, the 5 white balls in dark sauce tasted funny, (YiFan said disgusting), e dark sauce is salty lor...

No comments: