27 DEC 2008 SAT

went for hair rebonding this afternoon, see how fast my hair grows... last rebonding done on 19JUL08, just 5 months +, my q-mor so unmanageable lei:

Dinner at Causeway Point 'Dian Xiao Er' with Evelyn & Peggy, my first time eating there, yum yum......
clockwise from bottom: my crocodile herbal soup, Evelyn's black chicken herbal soup and Peggy's carrot pork ribs soup:
Signature Dish - Roasted Duck and the Mongolian Pork Ribs:
Vege:
Belated x'mas gifts from them, so paisay... i din prepare anythings for them... THANKS pals!
Peggy also gave me these CDs, so sweet of her, I'm listening to the blue one now (Yatra-Music for travel). Curiosity drew me to pick this CD first:
[From his birth till his death a human being travels through life by himself. And in this life he has to travel somewhere or the other everyday. Traveling from one place to another is what we call 'Yatra'. This Yatra can be at times for a few hours, few minutes or for few days. For this 'Yatra' a person chooses a mode of transport, which takes him from one place to another. No matter what the choice of transport, if the journey is filled with soothing music; the entire time spent traveling becomes pleasurable and enjoyable.]
very soothing indeed... thanks Peggy... gonna stop here & enjoy the beautiful music......

No comments: