20110326 SAT - KTV

my vocal is MUCH better, but not fully recovered yet, can't tell the difference when talking, but rather obvious when singing i think :(

warming up (one of my favorite song, hahaha 儿歌?) :
Top Of The World

below are some of my favorite songs:

the lyric is sooooo pretty, from 《我侬词》 written by 管道升(1262~1319), will share more about this when I have the complete song recorded lol... :
你侬我侬

somehow i will unconsciously sing this song when i wanna run away for some reasons:
逃亡

haha singing this difficult piece showing my vocal not fully recovered, also no stamina, 上气不接下气!:
我不难过

have long wanted to record this song for all my friends, THANK YOU!:
My Dear My Friend

:) have recorded some hokkien songs for mama, will share in next post

:) last month (26FEB) we had 2 sessions of K-Special 2-6pm, this month (26MAR) K-Lunch, next month gonna be an exaggerative one, will share then

No comments: