I will not let unfairness devour me!

my eldest little one sms me on fri:

fb on sun:

my eldest little one is getting more and more like me :) i somehow can relate her case to my encounter with some hypocrites lately...

so what if you are rich?
so what if you 'speak' louder?
so what if you are the person having the power to decide?
"integrity speaks louder than 'playing tricks'!"

try our level best to fight for what's right!
even if the ultimate outcome turns out to be unfavourable...
"i am conscience clear! what about you?"

so my dear little one, we are not 'weak' in any way even if we cried over such, we are just feeling so hurt... if the effort and 'heart' we put in are not genuine, we will not be feeling so sad and hurt... as long as we did our level best, we are conscience clear, we'll have no regrets...

'ong-ngei-mummy' hughug......

No comments: