my trekking boots

mentioned about my new trekking boots on 03 SEP 2011

my trekking boots after surviving the training before abc trek, the abc trek and the weekly trek after abc trek...

i am 'rough' on my right side...

too much pressure on the balls of my feet??? closer examination... main pressure on the ball of my right foot n pressure even out on toes n ball on my left foot...

right sole wearing off faster than left... i am pleasantly surprise at the condition of the soles... the black tyre material really tough :)

the leather outer also not bad... oops...

giving way... [must remind myself not to pull the shoe-lace too tight]

i quickly sew it... heehee not bad hor...

hope my boots can continue to withstand the weekly trek n... abit paisay lei wanting the S$160 boots to last for so long but  i very hardworking lor... brush n wash the soles n air the boots after each wear... haha so... hope my boots can withstand the 'far' future ebc trek... targeting to challenge the 'everest base camp' trek within next 5 years :)
happy trekking......

No comments: