09/10 DEC 2006 SAT/SUN - KTVs

09DEC06 SAT 11am-3pm KTV at CCK Lot 1 K-Box with mama, Sally, RenMin & Renyi. This round the set lunch menu is Chicken Rice or Cereal Fish Rice. I shared both with mama, preferred the Cereal Fish. The water-melon & papaya not fresh, in fact "chao sung"! The green veggie tasted a bit raw.
Haha the LEO sisters' KTV concert:

with the special guest - me hahaha
See how wild the LEO sisters were:
RenYi tired of singing, enjoying writing, I wonder what she has written:
See RenMin creating the applaud effect by clapping hard hard at the mic:

10DEC06 SUN 11am-2pm KTV at CCK Lot 1 K-Box again, this round with buddies. I recommended the Cereal Fish Rice, so 4 sets. We were told that they ran out of fork & spoon, only left with disposable chopsticks. This time I found a new way to eat the green veggie, stirred with the cereal, the raw taste gone, yummy! However like yesterday, the water-melon & papaya "chao sung" =(

LiRong & ST : ...... 在"屋顶"唱着你的歌, 在屋顶和我爱的人, .......

Me : ...... "Only Love" can say, try again or walk away, but I believe for you and me, the sun will shine one day, ......
LL : ...... "叫阮的名", 叫阮的名, 阮用一生......
ST : ...... 谁说不能承受生命中的感动, ... 全世界看不起你, 难道我就能骗我自己, ... 就爱看你这样子, 样子还有什么关系, ......
6:30pm Kenneth asked me to bring him to "Shop & Save", it was drizzling, ... he looked so cute in his raincoat, I snapped these 2 pics in the lift:

No comments: