04-19 AUG 2007 COUGH n COUGH n ...

=( must admit old liao, was sick for 2 weeks - fever and bad cough, coughed till whole body aching...

=) ok now, ready to 'cheong' liao haha, ktv this coming Saturday, wanna watch <881> & <天冷就回来>, ......

04AUG07 SAT
12pm - Brunch at Annalakshmi, yalor Indian food again:
Really missed the Mango Lassi, see my first glass of Lassi, finished half then remembered to snap:

2-7pm KTV at K-Box Lucky Chinatown - started feeling sick, sick till can dozed off while KTV'ing...

7-10pm Linda's baby girl (Edeline) full month celebration dinner at Kia Hiang Restaurant. Baby Edeline is so cute, with BIG round eyes. I din snap any pic as I was feeling so cold and my whole body aching.

09AUG07 THUR
12pm - Brunch at BP Plaza Delifrance with Terra.
Terra just ended a partnership, which lasted 2 years, with a friend ... Business was good but friendship turned sour, so sad ...
I was approached few times by friends to jointly set up businesses locally and overseas. I never have the courage to venture into them. Just can't imagine the pain when friendship turns sour this way, can only say "凡事只求问心无愧"!

4pm - Can't tahan the cough, 'see' doctor. So 'gung-ho' lor, doctor asked if I want MC, said no need:

11AUG07 SAT 5pm - Brought the kids out for 'painting' though I was coughing badly.
Auntie Ayu helped Kenneth painted a Snoopy:
YiHui:
RenMin:
RenYi:
11AUG07 SAT 9pm - 15AUG07 WED 5:45am Coughing+zzzzzzz........
13/14AUG07 MON/TUE - MC for 2 days:

No comments: