I'M STILL STRONG & MIGHTY!

Hey my friends, thanks for the concerns. I'm fine, the Thyroid Nodule I had last month is really no big deal! Though the 'Adam's Apple' not removed, it's not prominent after draining.
(Aiya thought I will be more feminine if the 'Adam's Apple' is removed.
Now the 'Adam's Apple' is 'hidden', perhaps I can 'choose' when to be manly lei hahaha)
I'm still a strong & mighty Bird-of-Paradise Flower.
Many years back, mama said if wanna use a flower to represent me, a Bird-of-Paradise Flower best describes me. What do you think?
Meaning of Bird-of-Paradise Flower:
Joyfulness - a state of well-being and contentment
Freedom - boldness of conception or execution
Magnificence - impressive to mind or spirit, exceptionally fine
Good Perspective - the capacity to view things in their true relations or relative importance

No comments: