11 APR 2006 TUE (B) - NEPAL, POKHARA (SARANGKOT)

12pm We finally completed our trek for the day, checked in Moutain View Lodge.
1pm Our simple lunch (no appetite after the "siong" trek under the HOT sun) ...
... with chocolate pudding.
1:50pm Sarangkot Tower
Waited at Sarangkot Tower for 1.5 hours, hoping for a clear sky for the above view, but ... :(
Mountain View Lodge - view from Sarangkot Tower.
3:30pm Back to Mountain View Lodge, we paid RS200 (about S$5) for upgrade to the only room on the 3rd storey, with attached hot shower.

Haha our personal dinning hall, after the upgrade.
I'm back to my cheerful self after some rest ;)
Neglected my back, did not "paint" any sun block, "chow tar" :(
Photo-taking session after recuperation...

4:30pm Let me see what kind of view do I get from the 4th storey.

5:30pm Did yoga to relax my muscle while waiting for sun-set.

6:20pm Sun-set view not so great :(
7:30pm Our simple dinner - NEPALI BHOJ (down-to-earth type).

No comments: