14 JUL 2006 FRI - MAKEOVER

24JUN06 SAT 7:33PM Received a call from NbyN, was told won a consolation prize for a free makeover + cd of 2 favourite images …… Thought I’ll be busy with month end closing, asked her to call back after 1st week of July though I doubt she’ll call again.

11JUL06 TUE 1:23PM To my surprise, NbyN called again. Free this Fri night, go redeem the prize, why not? I had my first makeover 4 years ago, AUG02. This will be my second try. Haha can compare n see how I aged over 4 years.
[Dun worry, I’m always mentally prepared not to commit any packages, not to pay for anything extra,... Heehee 2 months ago, I went for a facial (discounted price) and I did not pay for anything extra despite the attractive packages,…]

13JUL06 THUR 12:41PM NbyN called to remind tomorrow 6pm appointment.

14JUL06 FRI 5:50PM Reached NbyN, filled up form, well received by the boss, Geroge. The consultant, Gerald briefed me while waiting for my turn. Gerald then accompanied me through the session (make-up, hair-do, shooting, change, touch-up, hair-do, shooting, change, lighten make-up, photos viewing). While viewing the photos on computer, Geroge popped by on & off to introduce their packages. I must say the packages are really appealing. But I very firm one!
Heehee see my 2 chosen images in my own casual wear and the studio's Korean costume (haha inspired by 大常今).

Haha managed to snap these via my handphone in the changing room:

These are my first makeover images, taken in AUG02, just before I go china to work. The purpose is to remind me to take good care of myself despite the heavy workloads, to make sure I return home in a better condition, if not at least = condition.
Heehee u able to spot my makeover photos in my office in China-GuangZhou-DongGuan-QingXi?
[Cindy, u spotted the cushion u gave me when I was back? I brought it all the way there despite my coming back for good in few months time.]
Haha this pic my office just ready. ST collected, scanned and emailed me my makeover photos, see my computer wallpaper.

No comments: