17-28 JUL 2006 MON - FRI

17JUL06 MON - I was at my brother's place to bring my mum for follow-up. Angel asked me to go to her bedroom to see her mummy 美美. She put her skirt over her mummy crown (just like how she put over her crown in the pic). Haha I remember I used to do this when I was a little girl.

22JUL06 SAT - My breakfast, yummy sweet potato.

22JUL06 SAT - 6pm WanYi is back from GuangZhou with her 3 kids, we catch-up at Diane's house. I surprised them by arranging for my buddy, Garrick to appear.
(Garrick has been busy with ETCeteras's lastest production, Snakes & Lovers [再见白蛇传] , check it out: http://www.etceteras.org.sg/)
* Linda's boy, Ethan

* Diane's 2nd boy, Aron

Diane, thank you for the yummy mini-buffet dinner.

23JUL06 SUN - Brought my nephew, Kenneth to Shop&Save for 'shopping' before heading to my place. Guess what he told me while we walked home.
Kenneth : "小姨, I'm so happy today."
Me : "Why is Kenneth so happy today?"
Kenneth : "Because 小姨 brings me shopping, brings me to her place."
(This little boy really good at sweet-talking huh.)
He always enjoys singing to this '12-second voice recordable monkey' and listening to his singing thereafter.
Cindy gave me this monkey some times ago, my nieces & nephews enjoy playing with it every times they come over my place.


28JUL06 FRI - Acupuncture
Since I hurt my left knee in Phuket 2 months ago, I can feel "a liquid lump" moving whenever I knee while doing yoga. I did not pay attention to it bec it is not painful. However, recently the back of my knee is rather tight and occasionally I can feel the pain when I walk. I'm not sure if these are related, guess just have to get it cured.
Heehee, my "Di Kar":

No comments: