15 FEB 2008 FRI - SINGAPORE / CHIANGMAI

Traveling light:

My favourite Row 1 Window Seat, roomy hor:
Took a taxi from Airport to Thapae Gate for Baht120 (abt S$5:45), I dun have small change so paid S$6.
Registered for the 5-Day Nerve-Touch Massage Course with Medicinal Herb Packs Baht4,000 (about S$182)
The staff so helpful, ride his motor-bike to source for guest house for me, then gave me a lift to the guest house. (I so long never ride on motor-bike haha)
Check-in D.N. House, Ratchadamnoen Road Soi 1, Fan with hot shower Baht250 (abt S$11.30):
The Veggie Burger Poster outside the restaurant caught my attention:

But the description of the Kausoi dish sounds so interesting, Baht40, about S$1.80:
walked around sourcing for guest house...

haha in the end settled on Awana House which is just opp D.N. House. Air-Cond with Hot Shower Baht500 (about S$22.70), 10% discount if stay for 7 nights. I only need 6 nights, the manager gave me 5% discount. http://www.awanahouse.com/
Dinner at AUM, very yummy (Springrolls Baht40, TomYam Soup Baht40, abt S$1.80 each):

No comments: