29/30/31 JAN 2008 TUE/WED/THUR

29JAN08 TUE 6:30pm - My eldest niece, YiTing wanna learn another musical instrument as a preparation to pursue her music passion after 'O' level next year, she is choosing between flute and cello. I always admire lady playing Cello, very COOL lor. But it's gonna be very tough lor, transporting the bulky cello to & fro the school... Anyway, I brought her to TangleWood Music School at Robertson Walk (near Mohd Sultan Road) for half-hour Cello trial lesson: YiTing said her 姑姑 said students there usually have private car or taxi to transport the cello but she has to take bus and need to change bus... Luckily YiTing is positive, she said like that she'll appreciate it more...
I just wanna share this:
[Experience is not what happens to you, it is what you do with what happens to you.]

30JAN08 WED - On my way to attend Diane's father's funeral wake in Hougang Ave 1, on board North East Line MRT. Haha I looked slender on the door panel hor, feeling good lor..., how nice if all other Lines' MRT door panels are like that =) Made up my mind today, not taking up the China posting, or rather any overseas posting...

31JAN08 THUR - My DIY (packaging) CNY's Mandarin Oranges for my friends & colleagues:
祝大家鼠年有:
鼠不尽的快乐
鼠不尽的收获
鼠不尽的笑容
鼠不尽的钞票
鼠不尽的幸福
鼠不尽的美满生活

No comments: