23/24 AUG 2008 SAT/SUN @BERGEN

23AUG08 SAT - roaming @Bergen

Chinese Restaurant lei, most of my Norwegian colleagues like chinese food, but they said it's too expensive to eat out:




The pic on the right is the Tourist Info Centre, nice hor:
My take-away dinner, Seafood Mix and Chips, NOK140 (abt SGD38), serving very big lor, almost the size of my 12" laptop, very bad lor can't finish 'bao tian tian wu':
my window view at 8:55pm and 9:26pm, so bright hor:

24AUG08 SUN - Breakfast, see got fried rice lei, weekdays' breakfast dun have lor:
10am-2pm Fjord Cruising NOK430 (abt SGD116) ; Troll on board:

beautiful cloud, heehee i like cloud-gazing besides star-gazing:
trying to capture the moon:

cabins, those can afford build one for their summer holidays:






paisay... i very bor liao lor:



my new toy Nokia N95, my eldest bro gave me, 8GB, i still have capacity to take 6 thousand more pics:

on our way back to Fish Market, spotted one of DOF's vessels - Skandi Inspector:
Hakson's Hall - was built by King Hakon Hakonsson between 1247 and 1261. It was the most imposing royal building in the 13th century when Bergen was the political centre of Norway:
Radisson Hotel in the middle:

the famous Fish Market:
my lunch, guess the most expensive McDonald meal NOK95 (abt SGD25), but at least i can finish it all lor:
Thai (red) n Sze Chuan (yellow) restuarant:

St Mary's Church, the oldest remaining building in Bergen, from the 12th century, one of the most outstanding Romanesque churches in the country. The alterpiece is late medieval, and the pulpit is considered the finest example of Baroque decorative art in Norway:
My dinner - room service 'Bergen Fish Soup' NOK149 (abt SGD40), very small serving lor. Heehee I cooked, or rather boiled, my instant Miso Soup:
and supper, my favourite STAR keropok, haha flew all the way from singapore to norway with me, heehee the comforter's color n star pattern so matching hor:

No comments: