Project Mending Sky: ME 补天计划之我

My friend sent me this, sounds interesting, just wanna share, this FRI/SAT/SUN 29/30/31AUG08 6:30-9pm at TPY Central, FREE admission:

Message from my friend:
[ I'm working on a community project to help a local theatre group for an outreach play. What makes this special is that 6 senior citizens in their 50s to 70s, with no prior acting experience were selected and put through a 3 month acting course.
Having just seen the full dress rehearsal, I must say the audience will be in for a treat. It is light & entertaining.
It's part of a mini-bazar focusing on the environment, and the play should be sometime between 7-9pm. I will strongly recommend friends to bring their parents to this event.It is an excellent showcase of how the old folks can also learn a difficult skill like acting.there are lots of sweat behind a simple play.
Please kindly pass this messsage to others whom u think may be interested. All the videos in the play are edited by me. including the trailer posted in youtube. ]

BTW I be back from Norway on SAT evening, will attend this on SUN night if I have the energy :)

No comments: