24 JUN 2011 FRI - MBS The Chocolate Bar

me on fb:

around 6pm: meeting @suntec ended... walked here... 6 only, another hour for me to walk over... 'top of the world' i m coming :)

around 6:15pm:  i m a tourist now :)
 
around 6:45pm:  i m along e way to mbs... this is what i m seeing now, nice? haha not going down to mrt to meet u all, remember to pick me up while on your way ok? muahhaha... ;)

around 7:15pm:

around 7:30pm:

after 8, my dinner, yes it was supposed to be a after-dinner-desserts buffet, i thought with my sweet-tooth, i would have enjoyed it as dinner... BUT... i can only say i am definitely not a chocolate-lover... too much is definitely not good!:

just... magnum ice-cream, nothing special:

i thought i would love the cheese-lolli, but here... this plate, i like the fruits (strawberry, honey dew & pineapple) the best? lol:

warm chocolate fondant! (waiting time 10 minutes)... but...
... no 'lava' :(

anyway, most importantly is the yearly get-together with my pre-u friends:
[linda, diane, me, st, pei ling & lilian]




os the chocolate bar:

os sky 57:

at level 57 lift lobby:

crossing the helix bridge:


2 comments:

1204233361 said...

I love the pictures and I believe that you're the person who enjoys your life all the time!

chinese zodiac sign

boldcathybold said...

yes! live life to the fullest... learning to laugh at unpleasant encounters is also a way to enjoy life... must be thankful to these unpleasant people for the good laugh... lol :)