my new passport & passport pics

collected my new passport today, got new passport number! aiyo i just managed to memorise my previous passport no... but now got to try to remember a new one :(

previous & current passport pics [taken in AUG 2006 & MAY 2011] :
the previous pic was taken under the lamp and the current one in front of the window on a bright day :)
[both self-taken by myself with my 'lao pok kar' nokia 7270! the very low resolution one!
conclusion ==> technique is more important than the equipment! hahaha...] 
YEEEEEEE... my mole is really 'well-fed'... growing very fast... :(

original & 'altered' pics:
i don't have photoshop software, so can only use 'paint' to cut the orange background block by block, then use the 'eraser' to 'trim' the hair (free-handed)... hahaha can trimmed away the frizzy and untamed hair too :)
also 'balanced' the shoulder level lol... (right shoulder is higher in the original pic bec i was holding the camera in my right hand) :)
[both previous & current pics were altered in the above ways]

No comments: