'kam sa ha mi ta' - THANKS!

a friend just back from Korea, bought me this:

the content:

i m ms violet now :)
light purple crystal bracelet i bought from ZhuHai in JAN2010, purple crystal [Amethyst] with black 'magnet' i bought from Korea in DEC1999 [comes with a matching necklace], the new dark purple crystal [Amethyst] my friend got me from Korea in AUG2011 :)
ya dark purple, not black... or-kim or-kim hor :)

yes! 很有feel... but so paisay lor 让你破费了... >S$200! expensive lei... but it is really nice... 'kam sa ha mi ta'... THANKS!

ever since i lost my 'pink+brown+green+...' Tourmaline bracelet last year [2nd half of 2010... lost it together with my '((((((((OM))))))))' ring]... it had been around my wrist since 2003... 2003 to 2010... wow 7 years... hahaha 七年之痒 lol... and i did not know where & how i lost them!... so sad... i have been 'hunting' for one that gives me such 'feel':

i'm having the 'feel' back! once again... 谢谢!
hope i can find a Tourmaline bracelet with 'feel' soon :)

gemstone meaning and properties:

No comments: