07-10 AUG 2006 MON-THUR

07AUG06 MON - I was office-alone, just before lunch time (must stress this, in case my boss sees this hahaha...), managed to snap some pics from the office window before snapping myself for my new passport.
Why take passport photo in office?
Must have white background, also office lighting stronger, most importantly "office-alone".
See so "hiao", so many takes:

These (for passport) taken at home, on 14JUL06, after the makeover, thought with makeup will look nice, but somehow look so funny???
09AUG06 WED - Dinner, PH Hawaiian Pizza $1 only (HSBC's $1 Treat)
10AUG06 THU around 0030HR - APPLES reopened at 0000 hours after system migration, can't wait to apply for the new Biometric Passport, my current one expiring on 08JAN2007, validity less than 6 months, as good as expired.

No comments: