15AUG2006 TUE - MY NEW BIOPASS

Collected my new biometric passport during lunch time:
(The officer captured both my right & left live thumbprints.)

The book inventory control number is adopted as the passport number. Therefore, my new passport number is no longer my NRIC number. The BioPass number begins with a prefix 'E', followed by 7 digits and ending with an alphabet. [ Alamak another set of number to be memorised =( ]


Got this bookmark on "Care Instructions for BioPass" from the officer:
This passport contains a chip and antenna embedded in the data page. In addition to the normal care & respect accorded to a passport, BioPass holders are advised to treat the BioPass with due care like any portable electronic device i.e. by ensuring that it does not become wet, bent or mutilated.

Korea goodies from my colleagues, back from biz trip.
(Candice, Pamela & Yvonne, thank you!)

No comments: