17-18 NOV 2006 FRI-SAT

17NOV06 FRI - Bought this SD card from my colleague, Yvonne for S$25, hahaha I've yet to buy my digital camera:

Again at my bro's place, for dinner then to bring XB for acupuncture.
My bro's family just back from Genting on Wednesday, see what my sis-in-law bought me:

7:45pm Again brought Angel along to bring XB for acupuncture, then to my place. Angel having fun at the playground:


Angel saw my star pendant, wanna wear and take pic, the colour so matching:
Angel's having fun with my N7270. Her skill improved, even taught 小姑 how to pose for her to capture:
9pm Angel & I went to bring AhMah home:
18NOV06 Sat 4+pm - Went shopping with my sis & 2 nieces (Renmin & Renyi) after my yoga lesson:
I bought the white dress that Renmin picked for me, ya can wear to attend Jason's wedding lunch on Sat 25NOV06, haha will take some pics then.

My Dinner, sinful Laksa:

No comments: