31OCT - 04NOV 2006 TUE-SAT

31OCT06 TUE - ST popped by Bugis Village to have lunch with me at Lerk Thai. We ordered Green Curry Chicken Set Lunch ($6.80) and Grill Cuttlefish Set Lunch ($7.80). The taste 'so so' only if compare to the authentic Thai food we had in Thailand. The Cuttlefish not tasty.


03NOV06 FRI - Again went my bro's place, for dinner then to bring XB for acupuncture. I was at the door, Angel can't wait to show me her 'plain' nails. She kept saying "sweet sweet 没有了". Took me a while to understand what she said. Haha she wanna paint her nails again. I din bring along my kit, not able to paint and dress up her nails. She was so sad and started weeping. Promised her that I will bring the kit and do up her nails the next day.

04NOV06 SAT - Reached my bro's place at 10+am to bring XB for follow-up at Dr Lee's Clinic. Haha Angel heard my voice:
Drying time, dozing off...zzz......
Heehee a star on each nail:

No comments: