22-26 NOV 2006 WED-SUN

22NOV06 Wed - YL and her office neighbour Alice, took Bus 130 from Shenton Way to Bugis Village to have lunch with me. We lunch at KooKee, ordered 3 different set lunches (Niang Tou Fu, Dark Sauce Chicken & Sliced Fish) to share, each set $6.80, comes with a bowl of rice & a glass of herbal tea/soya bean milk. Yummy:

24NOV06 Fri - As usual went my bro's place, for dinner then to bring XB for acupuncture. Borrowed from my bro his Casio Camera for my Chiang Mai trip 29NOV-05DEC06. Thought to try out before buying one.
This round, Renmin & Renyi joined Angel & I to bring XB for acupuncture, then to my place.
My first few shots from the new toy:
Haha not forgetting my N7270:

25NOV06 SAT - Jason's Wedding Lunch at Hilton
Wanna see me in the new white dress that Renmin picked for me last Saturday?
LiRong & ST took some pics, I don't have the pics yet, only have these for now:

The invitation card & my hello kitty "ang pow":
The gift for the guests:
The turn-table after the 2nd dish, Shark's Fin Soup, the serving waiter not very good lei. Soon after I captured this, he took a table cloth to clean it.
"Sabotaging time":
Jason's wife Vifen coming to the rescue:

26NOV06 Sun - Renmin & Renyi having fun in their BIG bath-tub:

No comments: