07 NOV 2011 MON - 1st Local Trekking after ABC [MacRitchie to Bt Timah]

i can feel myself getting more and more fit during the trekking training in september... i told st then that is my most fit period after leaving school :) so we agree then to try our best to maintain the training for at least once every week when we return from our ABC [Annapurna Base Camp] trekking... hahaha also to prevent our trekking boots from drying up due to not wearing them for long, if not very wasteful lor, S$160 lor... also maintaining our fitness for EBC [Everest Base Camp]? soon? best period to visit is march...

we were back from nepal for 2 weeks already... after settling all the 有的没的... it is time to start the trekking again :)

we covered tree top (visited the uncle attendant) then bt timah (not hill)... we started at around 8:40am

9:53am @tree top
... uncle attendant was on the line then... we waved at him and he chatted with us briefly while still on the line ;)

10:34am

10:35am lately raining season... very muddy

11:02am um... this is not my fav 'mirror'

11:07am reached my fav 'mirror'

my fav 'mirror'... hahaha forgotten how to pose in front of my fav 'mirror'... wanna take a pic again but my e72 hung... i off then on it... then a strong wind caused the leave to cover the mirror... so just this pic

11:09am the sky very clear and blue today ;)

11:11am guess weather changed... nice flower


instead of turning in to bt timah nature reserve... we headed straight to bt timah plaza as planned, where we reached at around 11:30am, the Nonya Delicatessen just about to 'open stall'... after iced-milo no ice at kfc, we had our lunch at #B1-K69 Nonya Delicatessen...

12:15pm Nasi Kunyit with Curry Chicken (S$5.50)... the tumeric rice yum yum ;)

12:30pm honey mango sago (S$3)

we went for our appointment at beauty world plaza after our lunch...

as mentioned in august in my blog, i have been 'hunting' for a Tourmaline bracelet that gives me the 'feel'... yeah! i found it today:

btw i m still sorting and selecting my ABC pics for uploading... this is one of my fav pic, taken on 16OCT2011 along the way from MBC to ABC... will update my complete ABC trip soon ;)

No comments: