27 SEP 2011 TUE - 8th Formal Training @MacRitchie for OCT Nepal Trekking Trip

bke very slow traffic today... i arrived late... we started the trek at 0855...

along the way to tree top walk, this 'one-leg-runner' approached me to help him take a pic... st said she remembered seeing him in the papers... i googled... he is Mohd Shariff - Singapore Blade Runner... 'Life was not easy... I have to accept it and be strong... I want to inspire everyone to join sports to keep fit and strong... I was just testing out on the run... I noticed I had the potential to run......'

reached tree top walk at around 1010... the uncle attendant is back from holidays, he went russia for 10days...... today another uncle 'trekker' joined us chatting :)

1016

1017 'bird eye view' of canopy from the tree top bridge

we completed the blue route [tree top walk] at around 1149... we had milo no ice then took 157 to TPY and parted there to run our personal errands

haha st mentioned 大包 while chatting during the trail... i very long time never eat 大包... so i had 大包 for lunch today :)

No comments: