05 OCT 2006 THU - MY FACE

That day when XB was hospitalised, the NUH doctor asked me if XB ever had any stroke. Told him our family doctor suspected that she ever had mild stroke but it's not confirmed. He commented that XB's face is not balanced, could be resulted from stroke, but added that mine not balanced too, so might be born this way. I was wondering how serious is the imbalance since then.
Haha took some "self-portrait" today, cut half of my face, did a horizontal flip, connected the same side of my face to the flipped side via 'PAINT'.
See below pics, my right side is obviously smaller than the left, the imbalance quite serious lei, especially my nose bridge and chin.
Now I recalled Dr Lee ever said my nose is crooked and he prescribed medicine for sensitive nose to me for my Nepal & Tibet trip in April this year.
My dimple surfaces on the left side of my face whenever I smile. I used to hope having a dimple on both sides of my face, never from now on! hahaha......

Well can tilt my head to camouflage the imbalance when taking photo:Afterall this combination of the smaller right and the bigger left not too bad wow, that's the 独一无二 me, heehee. Can see the 缺陷美? hahaha......

No comments: