23-27 OCT 2006 MON-FRI - DIY MANICURE & PEDICURE

23OCT06 MON - Last Friday Angel was so happy to show me her painted nails (my sis-in-law did that for her). Angel even offered to paint for me, I then realised that I've not painted mine for a long time. Promised Angel that I will buy some nail art stickers to dress up her painted nails. Picked up some stickers to add to my DIY kit during lunch time.
24OCT06 TUE - Today is Hari Raya Puasa, most importantly it's a public holiday. Popped by my bro's place to dress up Angel's thumb nails with star, promised to do up her toe nails when free. See my first trial dressing up painted nails:
Angel 小长今:
25OCT06 WED - Haha "practice makes perfect", ONE practice only, my SECOND trial not too bad lei:
27OCT06 FRI - Went my bro's place, for dinner then to bring XB for acupuncture. Haha Angel is now more keen asking me to paint & dress up her nails over playing with my N7270.
Heehee a pink sweet on Angel's right thumb nail, a blue sweet on left plus a big strawberry on right toe nail, two small strawberries on left:Haha guess it's time to get myself a digital camera, the digital zoom & pixels of my N7270 not meeting my needs now.

No comments: