13-14 OCT 2006 FRI-SAT - MY TOY, N7270

13OCT06 FRI - Went my bro's place, for dinner then to bring XB for acupuncture. Angel is now more interested to take photo (with my toy, N7270) instead of being captured.
Still not very stable holding the toy, result not so good:


14OCT06 SAT - Went my sis's place after my yoga lesson, to pick up Curry Vegetables prepared by her maid, Suki. Haha... RenMin's turn to play with my toy, did some yoga poses for her to snap (aiya, background not very good):


Everytime before I step into Parkview Square (my work place), I think of this yoga pose when I see this crane taking off statue:

BTW, started the 15-day Jala-Dhauti (Stomach Cleansing) this morning. This is like induced vomitting so as to flush out the accumulated toxins in the stomach. Drank a jar (about 1.5litres) of lukewarm water, used 3 fingers to lightly touch the inner end of my tongue and threw out the water that I just consumed.
Lousy & dirty feeling, like normal vomitting, got discharge from eyes (tears), nose (mucus) & throat (water & mucus), very bitter tongue & throat after the vomitting:
Per the instructor, white or colourless mucus for first few days, yellowish one thereafter and utimately greenish one, YUK! Let's see. To be continued......

No comments: