19-21 OCT 2006 THUR-SAT

19OCT06 THUR - Yoga teacher, Sandra combined 7:30 & 8:30 classes, so we had our yoga at 7:30pm. Popped by my bro's place at 7:10pm. Angel asked "小姑,要不要拍照?" instead of "Angel 要拍照." hahaha... I was chatting with my bro & sis-in-law, so handed Angel my N7270, asked her to capture AhMah instead.
See she asked AhMah to "say cheese", also captured a close-up, wanna capture AhMah's eyes:
I was transferring pics from my N7270 to my laptop at around 11pm, found that Angel's dialled SYH's number while enjoying capturing AhMah. Alamak! SYH not in town lei, so paisai, quickly msn him to apologise:

20OCT06 FRI - Took half day leave this afternoon to bring XB to NUH for appointment with the Dietitian. See what I've captured while waiting at the Dietetics Dept:

Those with blue label has lesser fats:
(Red Bean Bun over Croissant ; Butter Roll over Cheese Bun ; Low Sugar Jelly over Ice-cream ; Hard-boiled Egg over Sunny Side Up)
" Sugar Comparison":







Dinner, my sis-in-law cooked my favourite pumpkin, yummy:
(told XB I long time never eat pumpkin when I brought her for follow-up at Dr Lee's clinic some time back, she told my sis-in-law, my sis-in-law knowing that I having dinner with them today, cooked it, so touching...)
Yummy ice-cream from Korea, my sis-in-law bought it from NTUC. It's so creamy & "sticky", more or less the same texture as those scoop-from-tub type where we had in Korea in DEC1999. Aiyo so NICCCCCCCE...
Adrian, Angel & Renhao so engrossed... haha, they were watching this:
Angel's GREEN teeth, lips & tongue while & after eating the Monster sweet:
Angel playing fishing:
Haha again wanna apply lip-stick:
Angel's skill improved a bit, now she likes to take close-up:
I brought XB home at around 9pm after acupuncture, Angel showing me her painted nails:

Popped by my sis's place (just next door to my bro's place), she packed these left-over for me for supper - yummy salmon & pork chop cooked by her maid, Suki:
21OCT06 SAT - Deepavali!
DB's birthday (Chinese calendar) used to be on the same day as Deepavali. This year, the Chinese calendar's 7th month is a leap-month, so DB's birthday is 1 month after Deepavali.
Indian ladies "decorated" their hair with fresh flowers:
Angel's so sexy today:
Brought my nephews & niece (Adrian, Renhao & Yiting) for movie today:


Renhao & Adrian have just completed their PSLE on 09OCT06, I actually planned to bring them for movie on that day, after XB's follow-up at KK. Adrian wanted to watch 'Death Note' which was released on 19OCT06, so we postponed till today.
Woo nice show, din know that I've the patience to follow the English & Chinese subtitles (it's in Japanese). Remember to watch the preview for 'Death Note II' after that.
We will watch 'Death Note II' releasing in December.
This is the 'Death Note' comic episode 1 that I've borrowed from Adrian:
We had KFC for dinner before heading home.

Picked up multi-grain bread for XB from 'Four Leaves'. Renhao saw this Tuna Bread in 'Tortoise' shape and said: "ong gnei mummy, buy this for 外婆, she ate already can 长命百岁." Haha so sweet of him.
I bought it for XB for her breakfast tomorrow, told her what RenHao said, she is so happy.

No comments: